- Mathematical Analysis of The Probability Of A SNIa Supernovae Within The Alpha Canis Majoris – Sirius B Binary Dwarf System6 CITATIONS Roche Limit, www.cs.mcgill.ca/~rwest/wikispeedia/wpcd/wp/r/Roche_limit.htm#:~:text=The Roche limit, sometimes referred,first body’s gravitational self-attraction.Quantum Numbers and Electron Configurations, chemed.chem.purdue.edu/genchem/topicreview/bp/ch6/quantum.html.Measuring Cosmology with Supernovae – S. Perlmutter and B.P….
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cells: The First Step Against LymphomaIn the body, cells constantly go through mitosis to divide into two identical daughter cells. Such cells include lymphocytes; leukocytes present in lymph. However, cell…
- Introduction to Quantum computersThe first question that comes to our mind when we hear the words “Quantum Computer” is: “Is it related to physics or computer?” “What is…
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson and his contribution to AstrophysicsNeil deGrasse Tyson is an American astrophysicist, planetary scientist, author, and science communicator who was born on October 5, 1958. He studied at Harvard University,…
- How valid is the General Relativity theory?The well-known theoretical physicist, Albert Einstein has been widely acknowledged for developing the Theory of Relativity. Although, there has been a lot of controversy surrounding…
Right! Thats what I was saying!
REALLY? I’m blow away, hornswoggled, perhaps
Wow, Estefania, Great work! Keep it up, proud of you!
a lot of information
Absolutely amazing… Truly an evolved Soul. A Great Physicist in the making. May God Bless you in Abundance 🙏🏻