Once you submit your piece, our editors will review your work and provide feedback. We aim to get your piece reviewed within 3-4 days of your submission.
All work submitted to Sciencious must be the original work of the author. We do not tolerate plagiarism. Any violation of this rule will result in your article being promptly removed.
What do you need when submitting an article?
- Title (Be concise and specific)
- Include subheadings (Make them bold)
- All submissions must be within 500-700 words
- Tags (Keywords that give an overview of your post, e.g. genes, acid, alcohol)
- Content (Paste the content of your article)
- Featured image (Only choose one, if you get it from the internet, remember to cite your picture. Image citation can be placed at the bottom of your articles, using the following format: “Featured image retrieved from: https://…..”
- Remember to cite your sources and include all references
What makes a good article?
- Start with a hook to engage the readers.
- Keep it short and sweet.
- Use an eye-catching featured image.
- Remember; newer, more updated research will gain more traction! Try to ensure submissions are innovative and fresh ideas.